Consistency of Ofsted Inspections

Home Forums General Consistency of Ofsted Inspections

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Do you think Ofsted inspections are consistent? A few things I have heard make me wonder

Anonymous
    Inactive

I think there’s growing evidence that they aren’t, even though there was a cull of inspectors last year, I seem to remember under a quality control exercise. The problem lies in the ideology, doesn’t it? As soon as Ofsted became a mechanism for social engineering, inspections became very much a matter of personal interpretation of the British values agenda on the part of inspectors. So no, not consistent.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Agreed. Think there’s far too much leeway for personal interpretation, which results in a skewed emphasis and the ‘rights’ of some being totally ignored/over-riden. For example, the recent case on the Isle of Wight, where parents are protesting over the school their own six year old child attends, allowing another child of the same age to cross dress. Not only is their own child apparently being left confused by this, but their personal religious belief is being totally ignored.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I don’t trust ofsted now that i know about what they are viciously doing to the poor jewish school in north london by crushing them for not teaching cross dressing to the 6 year old children! ofsted have lost all credibility as far as i am concerned. DON’T BELIEVE THE HYPE!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.